STATS OF URARTU WITH FACTS AND NUMBERS
With the match against Ararat FC ended the first round of the Armenian Premier League. From the next round, the teams which took from 1st to 6th places will start the struggle for prizes, and the teams taking 6th-10th places will be included in the second group.
According to the format, they also had to fight to keep their place in the Premier League, and the club that took the last place would have to retire, however, the Yerevan Football Club decided to leave the Championship ahead of schedule. We have tried to present facts and figures to Urartu in the 1st round of the Armenian Premier League.
- In the past 18 rounds, Urartu celebrated 6 victories, 7 times was defeated and 5 matches ended draws. Of the 9 home matches, 4 ended in a draw, 3 games were victorious and 2 times the team lost, in guest matches Urartu won 3 times, tied 1, and was defeated in 5 matches. In 18 matches, Urartu scored 22 goals and conceded 24.
- For 18 matches, 34 players played for Urartu, 9 of which are no longer in the team. Most of the playing time was given to Jurca Grgec, who took part in 17 matches and spent 1472 minutes on the field. Most often among the Armenian players played Karen Melkonyan, taking part in 15 matches.
- In Urartu, which is participating in the current Championship, the oldest players are Evgeny Osipov and Aram Hayrapetyan (32 years old), and the youngest player is Gevorg Tarakhchyan, who made his debut at the age of 18 in the match against Ararat FC.
- Evgenii Kobzar scored the most goals for Urartu, he scored 6 times, Evhen Budnik and Pap Abdu Camara, who are currently no longer Urartu players, scored 2 goals less. The only double in the team was scored by Semyon Sinyavskii, he scored twice in the match against Gandzasar-Kapan FC.
- In the first round of the Championship, Urartu gates were defended by three goalkeepers: Aram Hayrapetyan (9 matches, -13 goals), Anatoly Aivazov (7 matches, -10 goals), Arsen Beglaryan (1 match, -1 goal).
- 3 players were invited to the Armenian national team from Urartu: Aram Hayrapetyan, Anatoly Aivazov and Narek Petrosyan. Only Hayrapetyan received playing time. Peter Mutumosi was also supposed to go to the national team of his country, however, due to the coronavirus pandemic, this collection was canceled.
- Milos Nikolic received the most number of yellow cards - 5 times, and Hakob Hakobyan received the only red card.